We are pleased to inform you that Pak Army has announced the latest jobs 2023. Pakistan Army Online registration process, eligibility criteria, test schedule, physical test dates and other related information of Army Jobs 2023 is provided on here. Pak Army started accepting Online application form. Only online form are accepted. The applicants who want to join Pak Army as PN Cadet they must register themselves before the closing date. Both male and female candidates are eligible for these jobs. The applicants who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of any province of Pakistan are eligible for jobs 2023. Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2023 Online Registration Test Date.
Pakistan Army Important Dates
Announcement Date: 23rd October 2023
Registration Online Starting Date: 23rd October 2023
Last Date Registration: 6th November 2023
Registration Online Pakistan Army PM Cadet
- The application process to join Pak Army as M Cadet is Online. Click Here
Test Date Pakistan Army PM Cadet
After the accepting the online application form Pak Army called short listed candidates for written test. Only those candidates called for physical test who passed the written test.
Preliminary Tests: 16th to 24th September 2023
Pakistan Army PM Cadet Physical Test
- 1.6km run- 8 1/2 minutes
- Push Up – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sits Up – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Up – 03 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing- 7.4 x 7.4 with a depith of 4 feet
Preliminary Medical Test
- Inital Medical test at AS&RCs
Eligibility Conditions Pakistan Army PM Cadet
Age: (as on 25 July 2023) 20 to 26 years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan
- Minimum Height: 5-4 or (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per body Mass index
Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2023 Online Registration Test Schedule
Registration at AS&RCs
The candidates may report at following Army Selection and Recruitment Centres for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 4 for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the date of test as well:
- AS&RC Rawalpindi
- AS&RC Lahore
- AS&RC Karachi
- AS&RC Peshawar
- AS&RC Quetta
- AS&RC Multan
- AS&RC Hyderabad
- AS&RC Muzaffarabad
- AS&RC Gilgit
- AS&RC Faisalabad
- AS&RC Dera Ismail Khan
- AS&RC Khuzdar
- AS&RC Pano Aqil
- MBBS: 5 years study at Army Medical College.
- BDS: 4 years study as Army Medical College.
- Training: 22 weeks Basic Military Training at MA Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
How to Apply:
- Only online application form are accepted.
- Candidate must visit Pak Army official website or study.com.pk for online registration.
- Candidates are visit different AS&RC office.
- Incomplete application and incorrect information are not entertained.
I have applied for AMC Medical cadet program 2023 on 8 June . My registration status is still in pending . How they will ensure me that I have registered . And how they will allocate roll number for preliminary test . Should I go for manual apply to nearby AS&RC ??
It is humbly requested that my son Muhammad Naseer has cleared all the initial tests for medical cadets but he is waiting for interview. Further he has also qualified the NUMS MDCAT 88.467 out of 100. He can forward MDCAT result to GHQ for further necessary action. Kindly helped me in this regard.
Mari age17 hai mai join kar sakhti hu army? Or mujy glasses lagi hai height 5feet4 inch hai
G ap join kr skti hyn or glasses ka koi issue nhi ha