Recently Pakistan Army has announced Captain Jobs 2023 Through Lady Cadet Course. Join Pakistan Army as Captain through LCC 2023. It is great opportunity for Male candidates to join Pakistan Army as Captain through LCC. The online registration for Captain through Direct Short Service Commission started. Deadline of submission application form is 2023. Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 Through LCC Registration Online Test Dates Final Merit List of selected candidates on here. Join the Army and become a lady cadet with this article on how to enroll in the Pak Army. It is filled with information on what you need to do, as well as what will be expected of you. The author of the blog is looking for a job as a captain in the army and is interested in enrolling on the Lady Cadet Course 2023.
Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 Through LCC Registration Online. It is golden opportunity for all the individuals who were thinking about joining the Pakistan Army as now they can do so through Direct Short Service Commission 2023. Interested individuals can obtain online application form, Eligibility Criteria, Due date of submission form, Test Date and Final Merit list of selected candidates on this page.
Pak Army Registration Slip Lady Cadet Course as Captain
The Pakistan Army has announced a new cadet course for lady officers. The course will be started from the academic year 2023 and will be completed in two years. The cadet course is intended to give lady officers the required skills and experience needed to lead troops in battle. The cadet course will consist of six modules: general education, military training, moral education, leadership and management, domestic science, and physical training. Each module will have a duration of three months.
Students must be between the ages of 22 and 30 years old and have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent. They must also have an IQ score of at least 140. Candidates who are not Pakistani citizens can apply if they have a valid residence permit or visa from a country that is friendly with Pakistan.
Lady Cadet Course 2023 Registration As a Captain
The Lady Cadet Course 2023 registration as a Captain is now open. The course syllabus offers you the chance to develop leadership skills in order to take on new challenges. You will get the opportunity to lead your peers and participate in different activities.
The Lady Cadet Course 2023 registration as a Captain will run from 19th June 2023 until 22 July 2023. The course fee is Rs. 12,000 per participant and there are no additional charges for accommodation.
Registration and Preliminary Tests Schedule
Online Registration: 19th June 2023
Last Date Submission: 22nd July 2023
Join Pak Army as Captain Female
Those candidates who are interested to join Pak Army on the above discussed posts should apply and they need to contact the army centers. Now offering by Pakistan army that candidates registered themselves for as Captain online registered. Pakistan Army is a huge department where many people are working on different posts or on different scales.
Join Pak Army as Captain 2023
There’s good news for women out there: Applications are now open for applications to the Lady Cadet Course 2023. Pakistan Army has recently announced LCC 2023. All women are interested in joining the Pakistan Army as commissioned officers are invited to apply for the LCC-20. Once they have completed the program, applicants are appointed captains in the Pakistan Army.
Join Pak Army as Captain Age Limit
Any unmarried female with a minimum of 16 years of schooling in relevant fields is eligible to apply for the Lady Cadet Course 2023. The application process for the Lady Cadet Course (LCC-20) begins on June 30, 2023. All applicants interested in applying are required to complete their applications by the 19th of July, 2023.
Join pak army as captain online registration 2023
There are a variety of fields available to candidates who are interested in those who are interested in the LCC 20 program. If you’re looking to join this branch of the Pakistan Army as a direct captain, this position is perfect for you. For more information on this course, click here. Lady Cadet Course, check the information provided below and then submit your application accordingly.
Join Pak army as captain through lady cadet course
To register online, you need an active email account to allow to be able to receive the dates and times for the examination. The exact dates and times will be displayed on the computerized roll number slips. The date that the investigation will take place will be final, so that you can report at AS&RC.
How Join Pak army as captain
Candidates are required to bring all necessary documents along with the prospectus fee on test day. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate computer skills as the registration and test will be conducted using computers. Online Registration Forms
Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 Through LCC Registration Online
Join Pakistan Army as direct captain
MA/MSc/MBS 4 year in following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Islamic Studies/Arabic
- Management Science
Common Features Pak Army as Captain
- Min 16 yrs of formal edn (BS / BE) in a/m discps from PEC / HEC recog institutions of Pak / abroad with a min CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 or min 62.5% marks in annual system. In case of a foreign deg, equivalence cert from HEC must be provided.
- No 3rd Division / Grade D and only one 2 nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- The applicant must have completed 4 years Engineering Degree in above mentioned disciplines irrespective of MSc / MCS.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
- Candidates possessing MSc/MS Degree and 2-3 years work experience will be given preference.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- Candidate once rejected for PMA / Equivalent courses and once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail one more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
- Appearing candidates can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities / institutions. However, such candidates must submit final degree / transcript by 15 October 2023 otherwise they will not be considered in final merit.
Verification of Degree / Education Documents:
Candidates qualify preliminary selection process at AS&RCs level will require to attach copy of degree / transcript duly verified by HEC/PEC along with application form. The candidates appearing on hope certificate will submit verified degree / transcript by HEC/PEC within seven days on announcement of their result.
Marital Status: Married/Unmarried
- Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan, upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
(1) Minimum Height – 5’ – 4” (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight – As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Rejected by ISSB/ GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ sel boards :-
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Graduate Entry.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ based sel boards.
- Once rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ based selection boards.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ selection boards.
- Candidates dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Svcs including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Med Board (PUF by AMB).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Withdrawn discharge / resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces Officers Academy / Training Institution on any grounds.
- Tempering of academic certificates / forgery / concealment to get undue advantage will make an applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed Forces.
- Candidates who have not completed 4 years Engineering Degree in given disciplines irrespective of MSc / MCS.
Registration And Preliminary Selection Procedure.
Candidates can register either through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Registration Through Internet.
- A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk . Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slip. Date, once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Registration at AS&RCs.
- Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Intelligence / Academic Tests:
- Intelligence / degree level academic tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by the computer during the registration process.
Preliminary Medical Test:
- Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
- Candidates are required to qualify physical tests as under:-
(1) 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes.
(2) Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
(3) Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
(4) Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for ISSB Tests/ Interviews through website as well as call up letters. ISSB recommended candidates will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Rawalpindi. No TA/DA is admissible. Selected candidates by the GHQ Selection Board will undergo complete med exams in different CMHs as desired by the candidates. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of overall performance of candidates.
- Basic Military Training: 6 Months at PMA Kakul.