Pakistan Suzuki Motor has announced the Summer Internships Program 2023. This is an excellent opportunity for all the current students are fresh graduates to get themselves an experience of an established and reputed company on their CV’s. So, if you are interested in Pakistan Suzuki Motor Summer Internship Program then apply online before closing date. Well then you have got yourself an opportunity of a lifetime as the very well-known and Pakistan’s favorite automobile company “Pak Suzuki Motors” is inviting applications from all over Pakistan for the Summer Internship Program 2023. The internship program will take place in Karachi and Rawalpindi only.
This will be a paid program of 04 to 08 weeks starting from May 2023. Students from different fields such as Engineering, Management Sciences and Diploma of Associate Engineers are eligible to apply for this program. This is an excellent opportunity for all the current students are fresh graduates to get themselves an experience of an established and reputed company on their CV’s. So, if you are interested in this proposition then you can check out the rest of the details from below given information.
Pak Suzuki Internship Program Internship Details:
- Pak Suzuki Motor Company Pakistan is the Pakistani affiliate of the Japanese company Suzuki, headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan that does the job of assembling and distributing the cars manufactured by Suzuki, its subsidiaries, and other divisions.
- Pak Suzuki Motor Company Pakistan has announced the Pak Suzuki Internship Program for the candidates currently enrolled in either the 3rd year or final year of their academic degree program in Management Sciences or Engineering from Higher Education Commission (HEC) accredited institutions.
- Pak Suzuki Motor Company Pakistan in their 4 to 8 weeks long internship program aims to provide the youth of Pakistan the learning experience and environment that will prepare them for their future careers.
- Both male and female candidate are eligible to apply for the internship program. The candidates will also be provided with a stipend, transportation facility and meals during the internship duration.
Educational Qualification Required:
- The candidate enrolled in their Bachelors or Masters Degree Program, who are currently in the 3rd year or final year in any of the below listed academic disciplines from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized universities are eligible to apply for the internship program:
- Engineering (BE / BS (Industrial / Automotive / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics): Only 3rd year / final year students of 4-year degree program are eligible to apply.
- Management Sciences (MBA – Marketing / Finance / Supply Chain / HR): Only Final year students of the Master’s Degree Program are eligible to apply.
- Diploma of Engineering Associates (DAE – Mechanical / Electrical): Only final year students of 3rd-year Diploma program are eligible to apply.
Location of Internship:
- Karachi only
Karachi and Rawalpindi
Diploma of Associate Engineers:
How to Apply For Pak Suzuki Internship Program
- All of the interested and eligible candidates are required to visit the official Pak Suzuki website https://www.paksuzuki.com.pk/suzuki/jobs to download the application form.
- Applicants are then required to completely fill the application form and send it to Head of HR at DSU-13, Pakistan Steel Industrial Estate, Bin Qasim, Karachi – 7500.
- For more information please visit the official site of Pak Suzuki.
I have four year experienced in KSA(AHQ Heavy Vechile and Machinaries) ,work as a workshop supervisor
Mirpur azad kashmir Pakistan local workshop have one year experienced
I’m a 3year mechanical engineering student and would like to apply for the internship. I have passion on studying and reading about cars and also a follow formula one closely in order to keep up with the advance automotive advancements my email is [email protected]. I would like to enhance my practical skills and put my knowledge to work if I am given a chance at your industry.
DAE mechanical Dies&Mould 3year diploma Contact 03128219023
DAE mechanical Dies&Mould 3year diploma Contact 03128219023 03152724140
please consider me for internship
Muhammad Anas Anees. [email protected]. Please consider me for internship
I am a final year student of electrical engineering from sir Syed university of Karachi for enhancing knowledge I wanna work as a trainee engineer at here so kindly consider me for internship …thanks
Continue my DAE 2nd year auto diesel and my experience 5 years in work shop
Give me some jop
please consider for internship
DAE mechnical & Auto Electrication course from Aman tech
Auto Mobile level 3 from aman tech