Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has announced the latest jobs 2023 in Local Government & Community Development Department on behalf of Punjab Government. Government of Punjab signed with PPSC to announced the advertisement and start the collecting the online application form, review form and conduct the written test and give the list to the department for interview. In this page we share online application form, eligibility criteria, last date of submission form, Test Date, Roll No Slips and Results. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who fulfill the criteria and interested to join local government & community development department.
Before the applying candidates must read all the instruction and eligibility criteria then register them online. Only online applications are accepted while other application are rejected. Both male and female candidates are eligible for these jobs. The appointment will be made on contract basis for five years. Only Punjab Province domicile holder are eligible for these jobs.
The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC or other relevant body for registration certificate before the closing date and provide the same at the time of interview. Dead line of submission application form is announce soon. Special person are not required to deposit application fee.
Local Government & Community PPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before closing date. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.