After approving the apex committee Federal Government has announced Students interest free loan schedule 2021. The apex committee approved loan schedule for poor and deserving students who study in Pakistan. The committee has approved Rs. 82.6 million as interest free loan. The students who want to complete their education they must apply for Student Fee Loan Scheme. It is golden opportunity for those who leave their study due to financial problems. Now government sport talented and deserving students to complete their aim. The committee has representation from the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the finance division (government of Pakistan), and five major banks (National Bank of Pakistan, Habib Bank, United Bank, Allied Bank, and MCB Bank). The amount, approved by the apex committee, would be disbursed to 518 deserving students of public sector universities across the country, enrolled in the under-graduate, graduate and PhD studies of various disciplines.
The objective of the Student Loan Scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students having insufficient means. The loans are granted for a maximum tenor of 10 years from the date of the disbursement of first installment and repayable in monthly installments after six months from the date of first employment or one year from the date of completion of studies, whichever is earlier. NBP, being the administrator of the Scheme, performs all the functions like receiving and scrutinizing the loan applications, disbursement of loans and their recovery.
PM Educational Student Loan Scheme 2021 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- The student has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in the approved Universities/Colleges of the public sector (List Attached) mentioned hereunder.
- The student falls at the time of admission within the age bracket of:-
- For Graduation (Not exceeding 21 Years)
- For Post-Graduation (Not exceeding 31 Years)
- For Ph.D (Not exceeding 36 Years)
- The student has secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
- The student has undertaken the study of the subjects given below.
- The student is unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints.
- Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
- Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)
- Computer Science/Information
- System and Technology including hardware.
- Economics, Statistics and Econometrics
- Business Management Sciences
How to Apply:
- Two methods are applying for student interest free loan scheme 2021.
- First method is that candidates download online application forms on here. fill carefully and sent to head quarter before the closing date.
- 2nd method candidates visit banks which name mention above and get application forms, fill carefully, attach necessary documents with forms and submit in bank.
- All the information of student loan mention above if you want to get any other information about it then use comment section we provide information as soon as possible.