Recently Government of Punjab has announced the Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 for Intermediate and undergraduate students. Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 apply online eligibility criteria, Test Schedule , Final Merit List of candidates download from here. Punjab Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship 2022 Registration process provided on this page. Under this scholarship programme, 14,891 students of Intermediate and BS (Hons) programmes will be given scholarships worth Rs 41.70 crore and the amount will be expanded to Rs1 billion in the next budget. For intermediate students, PKR: 25,000/- per student will be awarded. Rahmat-ul-Alameen (PBUH) Chair will be established in divisional universities along with the provision of scholarships for research on the blessed life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in international universities.
Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship Important Dates
Announcement Date 24th February 2022
Last Date Submission: 31st March 2022
Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
Students applying for merit or need based scholarships for Intermediate Programs must create their account online on this portal and submit the online application form before the application deadline ensuring its accuracy and completeness. Online Registration Form
Final Merit List Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship 2022
The candidates who applied for Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship 2022 and they fulfill all the criteria which mention on here. The department announced the scholarship on merit basis. The applicants who are eligible for Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship 2022 can check their merit list online from here. Final Merit List of Candidates
Interview Schedule Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship
Addressing the ceremony, the Chief Minister asserted the launch of the Rehmatul Lil Alameen (PBUH) Scholarship Programme was an honour for him. “The respect, glory, honour and grandeur of Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) cannot be expressed in words. The immaculate character and glory of Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) cannot be expressed in words”,
- Must be a citizen of province of Punjab.
- Must be a student of Public College in Punjab.
- Must have done Matriculation from a public school.
- Must have secured at least 60% marks in SSC Examination.
- Must have passed matriculation in the years 2019 or 2020.
- Must not be availing any other scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for need-based scholarships:
- Income of parents must be less than or equal to Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Parents must not own more than 5 acres of agricultural land or 5 Marla urban property.
- 50% Merit-based, 50% need-based scholarships.
- Fair gender distribution.
- Students of Science & Humanities groups on the ratio of 60:40 respectively.
- Within need-based scholarships, 10% quota will be reserved for children of government employees (Grade 1 – 4).
Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship 2022 for Inter Undergraduate Apply Online Merit List
How to Apply:
Online applications will be received for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship. In order to apply online for the scholarship please visit the website of the higher education department of the Government of Punjab or click here https://hedscholarships.punjab.gov.pk/sign-up