Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites online application form for Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department on behalf of Punjab Government. Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department. PPSC Social Welfare and Bait Ul Maal Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online. Here we share eligibility criteria, online registration form, procedure, last date of submission online form, roll no slips, syllabus, paper pattern, test schedule and results.
Announcement Date: 26th May 2022
Last Date Submission: 10th June 2022
Test Schedule: Not Announce Yet
Online Registration Forms
The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for these jobs 2022. Interested candidates fill online application form and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB etc. The concept of social welfare is not new in our country. The spirit of doing good to the fellow beings and the enthusiasm for taking part in activities for the well being of the under-privileged can be traced back to times immemorial. To render help to the less fortunate brethren was an essential obligation of all, and was regarded as a means of salvation of serving God. Thus, every aspect of our culture was predominated by humanitarian philosophy.
PPSC Social Welfare and Bait Ul Maal Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll No Slip
Political dependency and economic backwardness have been the main obstacles in the development of social work in the form of institutional services. After independence, social work has assumed new dimensions in Pakistan. The sources of welfare activities are inherent in the constitution. The appointment will be made on contract basis for one year which extendable. Below we share all the information of Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department PPSC Jobs 2022.
- Social Welfare Officer
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before due date. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.